Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hockey - USA vs Canada

The press and the hype just bit Canada in the backside again!  Or maybe it's just Ryan Miller standing on his head in goal making 42 saves on the night.  USA triumphs 5-2 before a sea of red. 
I think most of the city, and probably the country, is still in shock. Coca cola has been running a series of ads featuring hockey scenes and sums up the ad with "let's show the world just who's game this is".  Well I didn't get down town after the game tonight but I have heard it's very quiet down there. 
Canada is by no means out of this tournament and they'll be back in force to play the boys from the US another night.  Let's just hope Ryan Miller is on again the way he was tonight.
What a night in Vancouver and what a night for hockey - I can't wait to read the papers tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment